***Wanted*** Minibike project

its a heavy frame lol, Ill keep the raptor for somthing else, I have the tach also (drag bike?) I'll get some more pics of the bike on here later today

I lied:sadcrying4: i went out side and looked at it and its only a 2hp 109cc.. Now im ganna have to buy a better motor. The frame had the tag under the seat but its not readable. It was a green color and someone flat blacked it. The decal on the fork is chrome and green... Its to cold out to work on it lol

Not rite now, Ill wait till i find a motor first, Hell maybe buy another frame to put it on and have my brothers daughter ride it? Better to have extra parts around then to have none lol

here are some pics, motor needs gone thru, I want to paint the bike up as its original color or close to... Dark green Its a project! It seems like someone cut the rear fender rather than unbolting it? ill unbolt it

Last edited:
Ill have my dad go thru it since he use to work at toro till his store closed down. He will like to rebuild a briggs again. But ill save it for another mini bike that will be slow for a child or a chick lol It would cost to much to ship, hell what you would pay to ship it you could find one local for that price

Just so you know that's not LA General. It's GA General. GA standing for General Appliance. You can see how they used part of the A blend into the G.

Ok now i see, It seemed like LA at first. Do you no anyone who makes decals?

And would these have been sold at a kmart back in the day? late 60s early 70s?

Last edited:
I didnt care for the red/white i wanted it to be blue but o well. That bonanza i found down the street, i asked the guy if it was by the trash and he was like ya take i threw that in my truck so fast. It was orange and beat. No seats, dead motor but hell it was free

I don't expect everyone to agree on pricing with me,but this guy thinks $150 is too much for a project.

Pat
??? i didnt pay that? Im lost on what your talking about Pat:eek:ut:
I depends what the project it, If its a true piece of :censure: then ya its not worth it, If you have to pay 75bucks to ship a frame and fork then ya its to much, You must have a million :censure: bucks then because i sure dont!
I have two car payments, A house to pay for, bills, phone, just to stay alive so to some people cant blow of alot of cash for a toy. you must live with your parents or somthing and not have to pay bills

Last edited:

mybiz

bet??

Its a trail horse for sure they copyed bonanzas. Ceckout my pics I have four bonanzas and by the end of the weekend I will have 3 more.:thefinger: There cool bikes I really like them.
Are you saying the bonanza came before the trail horse?? How do you know that the bonanza wasn't copied off the trail horse...:detective:

mybiz

$150? Wtf!!

I don't expect everyone to agree on pricing with me,but this guy thinks $150 is too much for a project.

Pat
FYI I'm not bragging but I have money to spend and just depending on the project $150 for some projects might be more than I'm willing to spend. I've got a few bikes that I've pick up cheap and say I was to drop $150 into the bike and then put it up 4 sale and take a loss selling it yes I can see where $150 is to much for a project. Christ It makes me cringe when I think how much I've spent on my ez-rider project. I just turned down a running trail horse the guy wanted $80 for it and i talked him down to $50 and it was more than I wanted to spend. So are you calling me and 95% of the members here stupid!!!