***Wanted*** Minibike project

Im looking for a minibike project. Im Board and I like working on minibikes to kill time. Im located in Toledo ohio near Michigan state line. Im you have a minibike you want to sell then please email as im not always on here

kickassmopar@yahoo.com Thanks

Roller= No motor but has wheels? Just a cheap project frame/fork Doesnt have to have wheels.. Really looking for a bonanza style frame. No shock frames tho

THANKS useng1... Just picked it up for 80 and its worth it... he had a sissy bar to for it. 4hp b&s... good buy i think Ill throw that seat away lol

Ill prob start a project thread? It says its a LA General? Is that just a basic copy of bonanza

yea its either a bonanza or a trailhorse shit id grab it dude correction its a trail horse see the bracket for a tail light in the back it is some kinda trail horse but close enough to a bonanza

No joke its in my garage, the guy had a 70 green duster in his garage with a 383 it was bad ass, the dudes like come on over and so i did, it was only a 15min drive

No joke its in my garage, the guy had a 70 green duster in his garage with a 383 it was bad ass, the dudes like come on over and so i did, it was only a 15min drive
thats AWSOME. aw man you should have taken pics of the duster i hate people that have nice mopars lol damn i bet it was sweet

how old are you? and shit he was shocked? why i guess it took him by surprise that you knew what a 70 duster looked like. damn it must have been nice ill get another mopar it takes time what makes me mad is that i had a friggin mopar but i sold it but i still got the 383 hehe thats for a rainy day that 383 aint goin anywerez lol. and yes it looks liek a trail horse cause of the tail light bracket in the back check out some ads on it

Its a trail horse for sure they copyed bonanzas. Ceckout my pics I have four bonanzas and by the end of the weekend I will have 3 more.:thefinger: There cool bikes I really like them.