Wanted - Motovox MB - 11 front forks

Like the tittle says I am looking for a set of MB - 11 front forks with suspension. Complete with bars or just the forks would be fine. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

FOMOGO

EVILBAY..... You got that right!

Yeah I saw those..... You know what this auction is???? We call them a "Look what I got" and "Are you dumb enough to pay this?" auctions.

Did you get the article I sent you about my buddies Holman & Moody Galaxie? He sends me links to those kind of auctions. Some guy had an aluminum 494 Can Am Boss 429 block up for auction at about 30 grand... "Look what I got"..... Stuff like that.

Hey Doug,

Can you weld?
If so for a fraction of the cost you can get pit bike shocks... they fit perfect on Db. I have had great success with them so far.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-mini-bikes/122790-improving-doodle-bug.html
Nick I have 2 sets of those on the way. They should be here by the end of the week. I just want a set of plain old stock MB-11 forks to stick on the wife's DB. I don't know why... she really doesn't ride it that much. Thanks for the link buddy!

Same here Doug, I've wanted a set of those forks for a while now....but I don't want them that bad. Oh yes I got the article and I like reading stuff like that....and 30 grand to some folks is like $100.00 to you and me....well me for sure ! :laugh:

2SlickNick

Cool.

I had to cut both the new shocks and the stock Db forks.
I left enough of the Db forks in the new shocks, since it is thicker walled than chrome shocks ( since it believe the Db to stronger) .

I don't remember how much I cut off of each one either.

I've had the shocks over a year now and have loved it.

Cool.

I had to cut both the new shocks and the stock Db forks.
I left enough of the Db forks in the new shocks, since it is thicker walled than chrome shocks ( since it believe the Db to stronger) .

I don't remember how much I cut off of each one either.

I've had the shocks over a year now and have loved it.
I have had to put the DB on the back burner for the moment. A friend just bought a brand new Warrior. A complete roller without a motor. Then he went and bought a 420cc for it..... Now I have to massage the 2 together. We are going to buy another new frame today and stretch his about 3 inches. And we have to widen the bottom rails to add the bigger motor plate. It will be interesting to say the least.

I wonder if I can enter it in the build off????? All we have done is look at it and try the engine for fit so far.

Yea Doug , build off , it's a blast !! And the price on those forks is crazy , I have 2 sets ( when you could buy them from Motovox ) and I think they were like $160 with shipping but that included the handlebars , risers and long axle bolt ! They are nice for sure !

Yea Doug , build off , it's a blast !! And the price on those forks is crazy , I have 2 sets ( when you could buy them from Motovox ) and I think they were like $160 with shipping but that included the handlebars , risers and long axle bolt ! They are nice for sure !

The Ebay auction ends today and there is only the one bid. The Motovox purchase sounds reasonable since it was a complete assembly like you stated. But bare forks for that much is just too much.

I am going to do the Chinese front suspension like 2slicknick did on his. Cheap and easy. Plus the Chinese forks come with a disc brake mount already on them.

Stitch

Hey Doug,
I ordered the Chinese forks from eBay and am going to do a similar mod on my Coleman CT200U.
I am going to have my brother fabricate new triple trees and give it another inch on the width.
I plan on posting pics on the progression as I go. Good luck with your mods, I'd love to see the pics!

Hey Doug,
I ordered the Chinese forks from eBay and am going to do a similar mod on my Coleman CT200U.
I am going to have my brother fabricate new triple trees and give it another inch on the width.
I plan on posting pics on the progression as I go. Good luck with your mods, I'd love to see the pics!
You can watch the DB build.....

While you have the Trees off the Coleman how about give me some measurements of the heck (ID and length) and maybe a pic of the bearings. Please sir.

I have an idea but I need to know what the neck measures.

Thanks,

Doug

Say guys..i mentoned in Monster Moto 2017 thread mmb 212 ..and the smaller 3hp bike using the mbx11 style forks again..maybe forks become available to buy that will fit up..or possibly the Trailmaster mb200-2. may be làter this year

Last edited: