Wanted !!! Various Cat parts...

Well now is about the time to start kicking myself for not jumping on some of the Cat parts that have recently popped up...:doah:

Parts needed...

400x handle bars. Chrome doesn't need to be show quality...just all there with no rust. MUST be straight.

A set of 3 wheel stars. Once again no need for show quality...just real good shape with no major bends, dents & dings. Chrome needs to be all there and in good shape. NO RUST !!!

400X style chrome clutch guard...again needs to be in good condition with chrome in good shape and no major dents & dings.

Contact me via PM. Thanks in advance...:thumbsup:

I believe I have found a set of fenders and handlebars !!! Thanks CD...:thumbsup:

Still need 3 good wheel stars, a clutch guard and a set of shocks.

:001_huh:...:scared:...:helpsmilie:...:freakout:
:sad: I know it man... :sad:

Wasn't someone repopping fiberglass clutch covers for them... Or talking about it anyways? :blink:

SOMEONE should.. Thats the proverbial (needle in a haystack) If someone sold repops, Evilbay could be rich.. :lol:

:sad: I know it man... :sad:

Wasn't someone repopping fiberglass clutch covers for them... Or talking about it anyways? :blink:

SOMEONE should.. Thats the proverbial (needle in a haystack) If someone sold repops, Evilbay could be rich.. :lol:
I believe someone was at one time...they seemed to have dried up to...

Good deal. Let me know when the bars and fenders get there. I'm glad you found stars because I'm keeping the ones I was soaking in Evapo-Rust for you. The Evapo-Rust would not penetrate deep, so I used Metal Rescue. Far better product IMO.

Metal Rescue - Home