Warehouse of Kart/Minibike parts

Has anyone else seen this guys stuff on ebay? Dayum, I just love looking at crates full of old parts like this. Not an overly big selection but maybe he's just getting warmed up.

Seller is Mags0626.

Check out the box of tie rods... wow

mags0626 on eBay

markus

hello,

i have been watching all these high roller ebay sellers with deep pockets making a lot of money from buyers ..... i will make it easy on everyone.....i have made my mind up that i am going to sale my items dirt cheap

this will be my first of many auctions that i will sale dirt cheap items buy it know no bidding no paying to much just a fair and reasonable price i will let this auction run for 2 weeks . get it while you can everything is going to be price to sale dirt cheap!!!!!!!!

thats pretty funny considering his prices are more than others listed:doah:.......

his:
New Set of Axle Hanger Brackets Go Kart Mini Bike | eBay

BMI's
Set of 2 Two Hole 1" Axle Bearing Hangers Go Kart Minibike Cart Azusa Parts | eBay

He's been selling that stockpile on E Bay for a couple of years now. I considered buying tie rod ends 3 yrs ago when restoring my kart,but quickly found BMI's were less & NEW lol