Was this too much?

Just bought that Lil Indian 4" mag rim off of ebay. $110.58 w/shipping....."OUCH". (I must be nuts!) Problem is I have 2 bikes with 3 rims. Been looking for one for so long, it seemed like I had no choice. Oh well..........at least the wifey is understanding. (ha)

Wow..........good deal. I know what I paid was a little "pricey" for one wheel but my patience was wearing thin and I just couldn't wait much longer. I guess we have to grab this stuff while we can and while it's still available.

All the best, Sunnyknoll

Wow, where were you at when I sold one on ebay for......... not enough. O-well, if you got what you wanted, money really don't matter.
You are lucky your wife was happy you got it.:smile:

The right time to buy a rare item is when you can! If you got the cabbage to spend it aint too much! I'd buy one for that if I needed it bad enough! I watched the wheel just to see if it went higher, I thought the mancos would go for big$ but last I looked they were still reasonable! The 4" are pretty hard to come by! Congratulations on your purchase! Hope that makes you feel better about the price! I Should have watched the mancos, I checked & they are gone and I dont know what they went for! I got $75 for my front and rear 6" set with spacer and sprocket, sold them to a buddy though and got less than I wanted!

Last edited:

Oldsalt

supernova has it right. A hard to find item should be purchased if there is anyway a guy can afford it. Going to swap meets and time spent looking at eBay and CL has a price. Plus today's hard-to-find part too quickly becomes a rare part with a rare price tag. All old minibike parts are going to escalate in price.

markus

supernova has it right. A hard to find item should be purchased if there is anyway a guy can afford it. Going to swap meets and time spent looking at eBay and CL has a price. Plus today's hard-to-find part too quickly becomes a rare part with a rare price tag. All old minibike parts are going to escalate in price.
Thats right, sometimes you just have to suck it up if you want it. I wasted alot of time and passed up a few things thinking "I could probably find it cheaper". that usually never panned out:sadcrying4:

If it makes you feel any better I have spent about double what you did on one wheel for a mini before, it hurt but on the other hand the bike is complete, correct, and most importantly I am happy with the way it came out.

Just bought that Lil Indian 4" mag rim off of ebay. $110.58 w/shipping....."OUCH". (I must be nuts!) Problem is I have 2 bikes with 3 rims. Been looking for one for so long, it seemed like I had no choice. Oh well..........at least the wifey is understanding. (ha)
When ya want or need it ya get it when ya can LOL ...I have paid what I had to many times .....