Well I can't wear them both so why not give one away!!!!!

Just my .02 cents...
Award it based on which member has provided the best overall EDUCATION and HELP to others on the forum over the years (I can immediately think of at least 5-6 members who would all certainly be worthy). You could let OldMiniBikes members make their individual "nominations" for candidates, establish a list of nominees, then hold a forum vote for the ultimate winner.
Michael
I like this.

Ok creia is the winner of the tecumseh tie clip. Since this is such a great idea that creia came up with, I have decided to do another giveaway with this idea of a structure to it. Is there anyone one willing to help with this. I feel like it may just be too much to tackle alone. Please pm me. This is what I have for a prize for whoever is voted as giving the best education and help to the hobby. 20170910_094459.png

Creia pm your address.
James, while I am flattered I will respectively decline accepting it (although it is really cool!) because JUST coming up with an idea does not make me deserving. There are MANY on this forum more deserving than I who have truly EARNED it. I would humbly suggest that you add it to your contest by having it be the second place/runner up prize.
Michael

James when You open a new thread and start to post the first post, just scroll down to the bottom of the post and check the box that says "poll "