Went out for some beers with a buddy and came home with this...

I got a call from a long lost buddy yesterday who moved away to San Francisco. He told me he was in town so we went out for some drinks. We got to talking about my mini bike addiction. He told me that he had an old bike stashed in the backyard of his parents house that he bought in 8th grade! (We're 27 now) Well when we got to his parent's he showed me the bike and told me to load it up! I'm pretty sure it's a Bonanza. What do you think? BC1100?

Last edited:

Oldsalt

Yes indeed! If you talk to everyone you know or meet about your addiction to old minibikes good things happen. Found one by wearing my OldMiniBikes 'T' shirt at a bar.

cxbra

Beautiful bike man, thats a nice builder up-er! MAN do I love the BC1100, its my favorite of the regular 1000-1300 series for sure. I like my minibikes hard tailed, a must for high speed riding. Also, I like it much more than the BC1000 because of the forward sloping bars.. Really killer stance!! With the seat moved back like 3 inches it cleans it up too.:scooter:

Well, I've got a few options here. I obviously need new tires/tubes. I've got a set of good 5" wheels/tires/tubes with rear sprocket but it is a #35 sprocket. I believe this bike is #40 through out? I could change the sprocket side gear on the jack shaft to #35 and go that route. Or should I just replace the 4" tires/tubes? Never had a bike with 4" tires...