What brand go kart is this?

Live axle, band brake, good running 5HP briggs , new clutch, chain, and front tires, and my boy wants it. Owner is 6' 2" and fit's fine in it. Kinda the style we where looking for. :doah:

cart?

Live axle, band brake, good running 5HP briggs , new clutch, chain, and front tires, and my boy wants it. Owner is 6' 2" and fit's fine in it. Kinda the style we where looking for. :doah:
nice solid cart,can't say what brand,but the live axle is key right there!!what ya gotta pay??

I also can't tell what brand it is but that is not always what is important. If I changed anything it would be the brake and go with a Hydraulic disc by Martin . The seat is the kind that fits everyone small or wide butt should make your Son happy.
Steve :scooter:

OldMan

No idea on brand, but that ground clearance should be a blast in the snow... If you're good the boy might even let you have a turn! :thefinger:

I also can't tell what brand it is but that is not always what is important. If I changed anything it would be the brake and go with a Hydraulic disc by Martin . The seat is the kind that fits everyone small or wide butt should make your Son happy.
Steve :scooter:
I don't want to throw too much $$ at it, we'll see how the brake works, I do have a disc. Going to put a clone on and save the briggs for a mini.

No idea on brand, but that ground clearance should be a blast in the snow... If you're good the boy might even let you have a turn! :thefinger:
I'm sure it will stop snowing now. :doah: He might wonder how the Kart got all wet when he comes home from school. :thumbsup: