What do I have???

I bought this SUPER cheap and found this forum to find out more about it. The only marking is MFS on the pull start cover. Some said its a suite case bike. But I don't know anything else about it. How much is it worth?

Attachments

capguncowboy

I'm not sure what your bike is, but we don't give values here per site rules. There are too many variables in the equation. Figure out what it is, then you can cruise Ebay or the internet to figure out what others have asked for the same bike. Odds are, if it's desirable, your inbox will fill up faster than you can read the messages.

Welcome to the site

CarPlayLB

I know what MFS is! That is Mother F*&^*&%ing Sweet! Go no help for you...sorry...unless you want to sell it!

That little Chrysler 500 is a nice little motor too! They made a similar one for Junior karts.

markus

Its called a burrito, made by mini-fold scooter co. Long beach CA I have an article/writeup featuring it and some other folding bikes of the time, I'll see if I can get it loaded up in a few days or so, till then this is the best I can do for ya:

The test article/writeup I have the bike shows slightly different than yours (same as the one in the add), so I don't know if its earlier or later or if your has just been modded a bit.