What do you have lined up for the winter?

My winter projects include but are not limited to: 1973 Datsun 620 pickup, 1978 Dodge D300 Cummins, SBC build for my orange squarebody, off road Go-kart, Raptor 660 rebuild, spare bedroom, basement wood shop, etc, etc, etc. I may or may not get all done. I'm leaning towards not, but we'll see.

Interior surfaces are done.

It took two guys two days to complete the floor finish and I let it sit for a week with the heat on before I put anything on it except my feet. The installer said it cures in 72 hours, but I'm in no rush. They filled a long shrinkage crack and dressed the floor surface with a big diamond grinder. Once the bare surface was prepared they coated the floor with epoxy base. The chip media went on top of that, followed by clear coat. The surface has a textured finish that won't be as slippery as glossy paint when it gets wet. It looks very good and you cannot tell that the concrete was cracked before. The crack was 8 years old and very stable, so I doubt that it will return. The work is guaranteed for three years and they can do spot repairs if I damage it. $4.75/sq foot.

I finished painting the walls and ceiling right before the floor guys arrived. Now I've got to trim the openings and wall bases, hang a couple of cabinets and put the lights back up. I can do all of that myself. I'll also build a new workbench. I should probably be back to minibike projects in the spring of 2020. :laugh: :laugh:

Interior surfaces are done.

It took two guys two days to complete the floor finish and I let it sit for a week with the heat on before I put anything on it except my feet. The installer said it cures in 72 hours, but I'm in no rush. They filled a long shrinkage crack and dressed the floor surface with a big diamond grinder. Once the bare surface was prepared they coated the floor with epoxy base. The chip media went on top of that, followed by clear coat. The surface has a textured finish that won't be as slippery as glossy paint when it gets wet. It looks very good and you cannot tell that the concrete was cracked before. The crack was 8 years old and very stable, so I doubt that it will return. The work is guaranteed for three years and they can do spot repairs if I damage it. $4.75/sq foot.

I finished painting the walls and ceiling right before the floor guys arrived. Now I've got to trim the openings and wall bases, hang a couple of cabinets and put the lights back up. I can do all of that myself. I'll also build a new workbench. I should probably be back to minibike projects in the spring of 2020. :laugh: :laugh:

That looks great!