what is it? a powell?

Us poor east coasters huh David????:drool:

I already told him to go get it either way and if he didn't want it I'll pay him extra to send it to me! :thumbsup:

It is a later model Powell Challenger. The motor is not on a pivot like earlier models and the low/hi shift is a lever under the riders left leg.

6doggie3 tells me he texted the owner at 7:00 am this morning to get the bike, so if that's the case i withdraw my comments:doah:

6doggie3

Im sorry u guy's think i " stole" this 1 " but i saw it listed on cl this morning at 5am i didnt text the guy until 7am and and he called me back because i was the only 1 local! he show me the text's and email's from all over the nation! i've been on that side were i waited to long to responed an lost out ! In just the last 2 months ive lost out on Bonanza's ,Taco's and a Bonnie and a Rupp! just because u post a pic doesn't mean u have a lock on it and from his post he was just showing A PIC! I shouldnt have posted the way i did but when he posted the pic it went nation wide and the guy already said he would sell it to me if i wanted it! From the texts he show me any of u same guys offer to buy it TOO!

i don't recall anyone saying you stole anything. i thought i cleared that up with my post retracting all comments if what you say is true & i have no reason to think it's not the truth. is this behind us now or should we talk it over in person? i'm just up the hill. enjoy your new ride & no hard feelings