what is it which pocket rocket is this one.

I been looking and not one i have seen match this one. all i got on the gear box side it say oil then 100cc. and that all. I know most of you guys don't care for these pocket rockets. how the pics are is how i got it. if u know anything please let me know. or is it just a plan Jane pocket rocket. and i can buy the part any where for this let me know.

1stlegendtx

thank U for the info. now i know what it is. and I am going to get it running. do u think the pocket rocket would be good for an 8 yrs old?
I would not spend much on one they are made pretty poorly. The only reason I know anything about them is because I got one for free with another bike I bought.:shrug:Allot of people love theses things but I prefer Old American made Mini Bikes. As for the eight year old my concern would be that it would not be much like riding a bicycle because of the way you are more laid down. The last thing you want is for them to get hurt on it.:scooter:

OK with that. it going to be scrap tomorrow. I am sticking with my bonanza, and my NT mini. the pocket rocket would be to fast for the 8 yrs old. it just too bad I am going to get an ear full when he find out i scrap it.