What is it?

These guys will id it for ya ...they are very good and will help also . This forum has been lots of help to me . Fix that mini up dude it will be fun and good for your soul .

Mac is correct. Rupp Probably a "C" series here is a 350 to compare Yours may have been a 250 with a engine mounted tank. Actually this is a bad example. But a Continental for sure

Last edited:
Thanks for all your help identifying it. The original wheels ended up on a dolly for an air compressor. It was part of the deal when I bought it off my friends Dad. I had to give him the wheels back when he completed assembling the homemade dolly. Had I known, I would have gone and bought him some wheels at a trailer supply store, but this was 20+ years ago and I didn't have a car.

Next time I venture off to California, I will stop by the house and see if they are still there.

Yeah, it is the one on ebay. I wasn't planning on mentioning that, I read the "rules" to this. I was just trying to figure out what it was because the bidding went much higher than I expected to get for it. I would keep it but I am unemployed and no one is hiring in my career field so I need the money.