What is my mini bike, more info & pics since last posted!

Hello all,

Since last posting I have started stripping down my little mini bike, it has revealed a few things like chassis number. I have been told in the past it could be an Italjet mini bambino or indian mm5a, i am in doubt about it being either of these but maybe you guys can help. Will be posting on Sheldon's EMU also!

It has a
Motor -
Franco Morini Motor
Engine Model - FM-S5
Engine Number - DGM 10142 OM

Chassis Number - B513673 (Does anyone know where I can find information through the chassis number? Or how to break down the code?)

Here are a few strip down pics, the previous owner covered the bike in silver paint to stop it rusting. When I was taking the bike apart I noticed it has been through a rubbish rough restoration in the past. See from the pics!

Hunting for replacment or performance components for this bike so if anyone knows some good suppliers please le me know :grind::scooter:

ok i thout maby they were 9" i will look some more,by the way thats a neat
name you have,but it makes me hungry when i see it,just kidden,:smile:

So guys it's official, run the bike through a thread on mopedarmy.com. Turns out it is an Italjet Mini Trial, pretty rare find. Thank you to the guys who have been helpful enough to take a look, it
is greatly appreciated!