What kind of Tecumseh 2 cycle do I have?

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have 2 NIB Tecumseh AV600's from my uncle, they have a short threaded crank. He said the would be good for a minibike or go kart project. What were originally for? Snowblower? Any help you could give me I appreciate! Jim

These might be higher HP rating....I'll check them out tomorrow. Is there a demand for them? I guess you could swap a crank or machine an adapter for a clutch to attach. My dad has a machine shop. Was saving for a mini bike project or a dual engine kart. Or Maybe I can sell and get something else. I wonder what they are worth? Do you know? Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
These might be higher HP rating....I'll check them out tomorrow. Is there a demand for them? I guess you could swap a crank or machine an adapter for a clutch to attach. My dad has a machine shop. Was saving for a mini bike project or a dual engine kart. Or Maybe I can sell and get something else. I wonder what they are worth? Do you know? Thanks!
Jim
Might have come off an Ice Auger or Pole hole digger. Pics? My two that came off the snowblower were models 1567 and 1254. Something like that.