What model and year?

Ok, let's see who can guess the million dollar question :wink:
Here is what I know:
  • The engine is an HS50 67009d Serial # 3083B
  • I only paid $75.00 for it, and I got it to run!

I have included some great pics, which I hope will aid in your expertise, because I have none :crying:

the bike is a 1969 rupp scrambler, the engine is not original but looks good in there. The original tank is missing, and impossible to find cheap. Looks like a descent find for 75!

Last edited:
So, do you think it is the 69 scrambler then? I'm not sure why they would switch the brake location otherwise :shrug:
the fact it has The seperate engine mounts and drum brakes makes it a 69. The roadster had a bigger sprocket and a 2 speed jackshaft, the scrambler had a 60 tooth sprocket like yours and no 2 speed. The evidence points to a scrambler. The tank and fenders will be quite impossible to find. They are the parts everyone is looking for, and to restore it back to original is gonna hit your wallet hard, so mabey just make it a nice rider, kenny(ksb8balll) a member here can make a nice seat for it, he sells them on ebay and here. That would be the first thing to get for it is a nice seat.

the fact it has The seperate engine mounts and drum brakes makes it a 69. The roadster had a bigger sprocket and a 2 speed jackshaft, the scrambler had a 60 tooth sprocket like yours and no 2 speed. The evidence points to a scrambler. The tank and fenders will be quite impossible to find. They are the parts everyone is looking for, and to restore it back to original is gonna hit your wallet hard, so mabey just make it a nice rider, kenny(ksb8balll) a member here can make a nice seat for it, he sells them on ebay and here. That would be the first thing to get for it is a nice seat.
I appreciate it!

It looks like KSB8ball is no longer a member here. :shrug: Now what to do, what to do....:confused: