What size parts trailmast mb200 mini bike please

Kbg

So I have to replace jackshaft on my trailmaster mb 200 I ordered the same one from GPS.com how do I know what size sprocket key I need to order also how do I know what driven pulley I need to order? I ordered one off Amazon that does not fit that is how I ended up in this situation can anyone help?????

SAS289

The driven you ordered... Was it too small to slide on the jackshaft?

Have you measured the key from the old jackshaft? That would let you know what you need. If the original key is 3/16", then you have a 5/8" jackshaft. If the key is 5mm, then you have a metric 16mm jackshaft.

It's similar to the aggravation we have with the $50 Chinese torque converter kits. You never know whether you are going to get one with a standard (5/8") or metric (16mm) jackshaft.

Kbg

The one I ordered was slightly to small you could barley even tell . I didn't realize that's how that worked never thought to measure it . The internet is say 5x5 30 or 5x570 I don't know the difference . I got the jackshaft from GPS that says it's for the trailmaster mb200 and same with the key. I have to replace the driven pulley still I need to figure out which exact one so I don't waste no more money lol