Whats my Ruppster worth

I have a Ruppster that is in need of a lot of TLC. It is in peices right know but i'm sure most of it is there. I tried to get the engine running but only got as far as making it pop. I have two JLO 230 engines but one is missing coil and carb. What kind of money is one of these worth in needs a restoration condition. I am definitively selling it

I have a Ruppster that is in need of a lot of TLC. It is in peices right know but i'm sure most of it is there. I tried to get the engine running but only got as far as making it pop. I have two JLO 230 engines but one is missing coil and carb. What kind of money is one of these worth in needs a restoration condition. I am definitively selling it
2 bucks

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/g...1415-no-appraisals-no-how-much-worth-etc.html

I have no doubt you can find a buyer here....appraisals, not so much.

MikeBear

There was one in perfect shape AND running on a nearby Michigan Craigslist, and Ebay for MONTHS at $1499.99, and it never sold...

Then again, there's always a buyer at the right price, you just shouldn't think you've hit the Lotto here...

I am sorry to everybody else for my reaction..but don't come on here as a ''new guy'' and insult a whole state. That is just plain stupid. If your so smart and so much better..then you should have been smart enough to read the rules.:glare:

I am sorry to everybody else for my reaction..but don't come on here as a ''new guy'' and insult a whole state. That is just plain stupid. If your so smart and so much better..then you should have been smart enough to read the rules.:glare:
Nice :thumbsup:

Ruppster

Im from Michigan and I can buy and sell you..Boy. If you want a value..post it on E-bay. HAVE A NICE DAY...SOMEWHERE ELSE.:thumbsup:
I did not see a Ruppster in your collection, I would prefer to try and sell it to someone in a group like this where someone may bring it back to it's former glory. It would be a great project. I am getting some photos together if your interested.

Alright, maybe I over reacted, but I asked an honest question and the first reply I get is "two Bucks" I think that could be considered being a smart ass or I could be wrong.
P.S. In my 12 years in the SeaBees I met a lot of straight shooters from Michigan.