Wheel bolt question

Maybe I'm getting too picky with this but when getting new bolts to put 2 piece wheel halves together did most manufacturer's use regular bolts and nuts with lock washers etc or did some get fancy with exact sized bolts and acorn nuts?
Couldn't find on search.
Right now I'm working on a Lil Indian in particular. Also is everyone's favorite still blue Locktite as long as you don't go crazy with it and have "blue highlights" at every nut and thread?
Got some new Carlisle 6" tires today and they rang up at about 15 buck a piece, surprised me how reasonable that sounded.
Thanks, MO

trinik7597

i usually do chrome or stainless nuts and bolts if the wheels are nice and use nylocks instead of locktite and yes lomart wheels /cheeftah wheels use brass acorn style nuts

Actually they were regular bolts & nuts...back then! Nearly 100% of fasteners were domestic made in the '60's & '70's,,but not anymore. Brass acorn nuts are a pain to find. Heck even solid acorn (milled from bar) nuts are a pain. Damn import ones are a machine screw nut with a cap on it. Lol
The stainless steel route is a good one to take,plus you can buff the heads too. Just remember not to use them in place of grade 5 or 8 fasteners.