Wheelie Horse Tractor Jeep2003 2018 BBO MT2W

That would work but I found some rod ends and made the panhard rod. I had to grind down the spring quite a bit to get some flex out of it. Its stil pretty stiff I might do some more. and the back is too soft so iv got to adjust the shocks and if thats not enough ill have to move the mounts again. I got the steering all done aswell as the exhaust and foot pegs. The muffler points straight down and its kinda small so itll probably be a bit restrictive but it fits nice and nothing is in the way of anything. I also got the gas tank mounted no pics of that yet but its a small predator 79cc tank mounted at the upper back and i cut a hole in the hood for the cap. It mounts to the engine so when i remove the hood i dont have to mess with the tank. Im probably going to mount the battery at the front either directly infront of the starter or ahead of the steering shaft directly on the inside of the hood. Im starting to think about the wiring and gauges because that will be next. Then ill figure out the gas and brake pedal and itll be pretty much done with the major work

Attachments

Ah too bad Owen I was home all day.
I just found out somebody on utube mentioned i wouldnt need a panhard rod if i mounted one side of the spring solid. The early fords did it that way I didnt know. That would have been the way to go but its too late now. Right now Im trying to figure out what battery to use iv got like 6 small ones all different sizes im seeing if iv got a good one in the bunch if i can get them to hold a charge

Yes Its finished running and driving! Iv just been trying to fix the carb issue before i put the hood on and make a video. I think i may have just had the fuel tank not full enough because the gas has to go uphill a bit. But iv just been playing with it a few times sofar. It runs fine when its sitting there but when i get going after 10 or 20 seconds itll die out I think it starves for fuel. Id rather not put a pump on it if i can avoid it. It goes quite well. It also kinda needs a belt thats about an inch shorter this one is barely cutting it. Its fast but its quite unstable at speed. Its fun to blast around the yard for sure. The belt does slip a bit because its not really tight enough but it keeps me from flying off the back so maybe its a good thing lol

Got it all finished up for now. I changed the carb because i noticed the original one was quite a bit smaller. It didnt really help that much but i was able to tune it in to work satisfactory. Also hooked up the charging system and put a shorter belt on it. Also made the clutch guard and a guard for the fan side it was rubbing my foot. That foot peg could be few inches longer but its not too bad.

Attachments