where can i get a mini bike "DRAG BIKE" frame from?

dbone

who on here builds the best small mini bike "drag bike" frames? looking for a frame only for a hot 6.5 build but want low handle bars on it and hate to chop by doodle bug anyone?

tomsprops

I was at the KART races yesterday in Riverside CA. Some guy pulled a Vintage Bonza Mini w/2 MAC101's in line ! It was WILD.All period,Vintage stuff ! I was to busy Gawking to take any Photo's :thumbsup: I would figure you could easly put two frames together to make a nice long mini !

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You don't want a drag frame. You just want a sleek minibike frame. Those frames are purchased locally out here.

My avatar picture has a drag bike frame, and they cost way to much for just fun riding.

Were are you located (dbone). We can probally get 2 frames done at once and get them cheaper. I want to get another frame done and i know the guy that makes the one in the picture. That one in the picture is more stable at higher speeds than the bike's that just have a bolt holding the fork together.
the one that morgan makes (morgans minibike shop) has a motorcycle style fork with 2 bearings to keep the minibike riding like a cadillac:smile:

can i get morgans contact number would like to order one .

thanks
Steve

Were are you located (dbone). We can probally get 2 frames done at once and get them cheaper. I want to get another frame done and i know the guy that makes the one in the picture. That one in the picture is more stable at higher speeds than the bike's that just have a bolt holding the fork together.
the one that morgan makes (morgans minibike shop) has a motorcycle style fork with 2 bearings to keep the minibike riding like a cadillac:smile: