Where do the aussies ride.

I am wondering where any of the aussie riders ride??? I ride discretly as possible in our court and surrounds but am trying to find a better and more legal spot.

Surely you know someone who lives out of town who'd let you ride. I live in the woods here, so backroads, yard, and fields.:shrug: The Aussie crew on here has been quiet for a while.

I have places that take about an hour or so away. my sister has 4 acres of bush but it is a hike to have a ride. after bouncing about on my boneshaker for a bit i really dont feel like driving home. i am inner suburbs close to cbd.looking at local trials club at present. If you get caught here they confiscate your bike and you pay to get it back...

You mean they steal your bike and you pay ransom to get it back. They do that here a lot of places :doah: They just do it because they can. If your not endangering anyone or causing property damage they should mind their business, but not much money in that I guess.

Welcome to the site!:thumbsup: I'd love to ride over there but you live there and can travel to a spot. You're blessed my friend! I suppose If you could carry enough fuel and have chains, clutches, oil etc. you likely could ride till you got somewhere very awesome or run out of any of the above mentioned items. I'd love to try and have a satellite phone and the number of a good guide or search and rescue just in case. That place would eat an outsider alive. Better chances than in Africa I suppose but there's plenty to worry about if your a greenhorn. I'd be out of my element but as long as I had supplies I'd be good for a guided trip. I'd rather have the diesel conversion Kawasaki 650 built for the United States Marine Corps, now that's a beast! I would like to camp somewhere and just ride my SuperBronc Or Tryke, it has the baskets so I'd be in business for a longer ride! Maybe someday, gotta raise these kids.:boat:

Last edited:
Thanks. I have been on site for about 3 years. Have only just got back online after a long while. Built a new house ,had another kid,(3 under 6 yo) and run a milk distribution company( i work nights) so time is at a premium. Have just had a dble hernia operation so am laid up and can catch up on old favorites. google earth (Cheltenham Victoria Australia for an idea of where i am.)