Which mini is my mini?

I'm halfheartedly looking into buying a minibike frame to clown around on. But with all the different minibikes out there, which one is the perfect date? I'm looking for more of a pitbike-ish minibike that I can pound on offroad trails with a built GX200 and a high-revving TAV. My wishlist:

1. Obviously with that much power, weaving through trees, I'll need good brakes. I am turned off by vintage drum brakes because of the lack of stopping power and replacement parts. I like disks.

2. Offroading at high speed requires some kind of suspension, whether it be through springs, shocks, or bubbly tires. Front suspension is a must. Rear or seat suspension would be nice.

3. Strength! This mini needs to handle a ton of abuse...and I'm not getting any lighter! This is why I would rule out any really vintage bikes.

4. Large diameter tires for traction on dirt and absorbing small bumps.

5. It has to accommodate a GX200/clone/predator type engine with a TAV. A forward-angled mount would be a plus because it is a PITA to deal with oil spewing out of the valve cover.

6. I don't want anything that is vintage anyway because I know I would anger some people if I threw a Jap/Chinese motor on a Rupp and beat it up in the woods.

The mini's I've already considered are the Monster Moto/Megamoto MM212 Pro Series, late model Manco Thunderbird, and the Motovox MBx20. These bikes come close but don't check off all the boxes.

What bike do you recommend for me?

you could go with a trail-master mb200, ( if your going for a mini bike)
drum brakes arnt that bad if there taken care of, you could upgrade the back suspension if you wanted to (just to get mote travel and cushing)
how much are you willing to spend (do you have a 12$ budget or a 1200$ budget?)
i would just get a full on pit bike if i were you, your expecting a bit much from this type of machine
a 125 can be had for about 800$ shipped to your door. its cheap (and Chinese, do expect to replace parts on this) but if your going to do some offroading might as well make it fun!
https://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/products_id/18124

you could go with a trail-master mb200, ( if your going for a mini bike)
drum brakes arnt that bad if there taken care of, you could upgrade the back suspension if you wanted to (just to get mote travel and cushing)
how much are you willing to spend (do you have a 12$ budget or a 1200$ budget?)
i would just get a full on pit bike if i were you, your expecting a bit much from this type of machine
a 125 can be had for about 800$ shipped to your door. its cheap (and Chinese, do expect to replace parts on this) but if your going to do some offroading might as well make it fun!
https://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/products_id/18124
I really don't have a budget, just seeing what minis are out there that would fit me so I can keep an eye on them for the future. I've considered the Trailmaster but was turned off because of hearing some people say they weren't that tough of a frame. I've also dreamed of owning an actual 150-ish dirtbike but I've really come to like building GX200s and I think a minibike could be a fun cross between two of my favorite things.

I really don't have a budget, just seeing what minis are out there that would fit me so I can keep an eye on them for the future. I've considered the Trailmaster but was turned off because of hearing some people say they weren't that tough of a frame. I've also dreamed of owning an actual 150-ish dirtbike but I've really come to like building GX200s and I think a minibike could be a fun cross between two of my favorite things.
alright, that makes sense.
well what ever you find, remember that its better than no mini bike!