White Knuckle Scramble III - minibike racing in IL

Yep, vintage minibike racing (and vintage kart racing, we like it both ways ;) ) all day! Race it on the track, or drag it.

Easy to comply with rules. What safety equipment you don't already have, you can rent at the track for $5, so don't freak out.

Details at: Home Page

IMG_3116s_zpsc2c958c0.jpg

Last edited:
this is my idea of fun on two wheels!!

[video=youtube_share;7pMWwlYJGBw]http://youtu.be/7pMWwlYJGBw[/video]

Last edited:
It's a quiet thread because everybody is out in the shop getting their bikes ready for the scramble! This is definitely the best minibike race I've ever been to. The only "all-day" race I've found.

Last edited:
Last year was a blast! I'll have at least 1 bike and 1 kart. Im hoping to finish a flathead bike and another kart. This will be my first year with a kart. If theres any karters that read this, What kind of gearing were you running? The one kart will have a kt100 for sure with a 9 tooth driver. If I get the other kart together it'll have a dap corsair t80 rotary motor. Also with a 9 tooth driver. 15 days away...

I was at Sugar River Raceway near Brodhead ,Wisconsin today for the vintage Go Kart racing . [ Also tomorrow] Had to be around 125 karts there for showing and or racing . Everything was 2 cycle . People there from all over as far away as California . Tomorrow is the finals . Swap meet too . Quite a few said they are coming to the Scramble to race . I plan on being there too .