Who is it?

who is it

Don Rickles, as "big drag" in the movie "bikini beach". Had the cool duel mac powered kart, as well as the manta ray (pictured), some t buckets and other 60s hot rods, and Frankie Avalon driving a top fuel dragster which he crashes.Don played the drag strip owner. Just call me a geek now and get it over with.

I saw one of them bikes on eBay 2 yrs ago. A Tule Trooper. Was real nice. High bid was $800 and didn't meet reserve.
I passed one up a few years ago in mint condition for $200. Back then I only had a couple minis, and didn't want the wife to rag on me. One of the few bikes I kick myself for not buying.

Don Rickles, as "big drag" in the movie "bikini beach". Had the cool duel mac powered kart, as well as the manta ray (pictured), some t buckets and other 60s hot rods, and Frankie Avalon driving a top fuel dragster which he crashes.Don played the drag strip owner. Just call me a geek now and get it over with.

Geez, it's scary that anyone remembers that...I'll bet Don Rickles doesn't even remember that...

Wow I think we just got played:thefinger:

Hahahahaha!!! Hey I love that pic of a younger Don and had to wait a day so thought we'd have fun.

Yellowhand is right,, "chainsaw" is the rain man! I gotta watch that movie again. I watch some movies just for the cars. (I dig the 60's cloths on woman two :wink: )