Who is your favorite OldMiniBikes builder

WOW there are so many great builders on this site, their styles vary so much. I couldn't pick a favorite builder, there are guy's building awesome stuff here.
most of the threads I read are more about the bike that's being built than who's building it. But there is one person who's post's I always look at regardless of what their building, Jeep2003 used to be 2 but yellowhand passed. I like the way the kid solves problems, in his fab work.

I think "Favorite Builder" is maybe the wrong title. "Favorite Style" could be more accurate. There's a lot of factors when looking at a build.

I was in Yellowhands Basement. It was a shit hole, partially organized with cheap tools. A black and decker 4-1/2" grinder was probably in the top of the list of valuable tools there. I'm pretty sure his welder was gasless. He didn't have $500 variable speed dynafiles.

It's been a while since I've had the chance to go through a lot of the project logs and builds to really check things out, but yeah, its pretty incredible to see what some people do.

When someone takes the time to detail and outline the work they've done that adds to the build quality in my mind. I like that.