Who makes this trike

I picked this up the other day for 100 bucks.
Can someone identify this and the age possibly ? I would like to get as close to original parts as possible to restore this.
Thank you

Tri-sport..or later by Pro-mark..The pic is mine. There are some real trike gurus on here that can help you further and they will probably chime in sooner or later.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thats nice, looks like i am missing part of the upper frame by the motor.

How comfortable is riding with your feet on the forks ? I guess it helps with steering ?
What motor do you have and whats the max without having to worry about torque wheelies

Its ok with feet on forks..and it doesnt really help steering. With the belt drive it has the potential to lift with most motors 5hp and up. This particular one has the 8hp Tecumseh.

wjustice

Alsport Tri-sport maybe RTS-8. Mid size RTS frame used with 8hp tec and 14hp mac engines. Looks fine and has the larger holton diff
Age? probably 73-74 possibly 75 if the body color is white

If it fits, i have a duramax 7hp motor with a torque converter setup.
Both are brand new, the motor is battery start with a charge system for battery.

Whats opinion on this setup since i do want to run lights.

wjustice

That seat is from.a full size RTS. They may be the same, maybe Steve Durham can help.with that. That engine should be ok since they came with 8 & 14hp.

took the advice and got the motor and t/c mounted.
with the room to work i had placed an extra motor plate under the motor to have a little clearance for the pulley.
had to trim the bracket a little too. i will post more pics of it tomorrow.

should i do a new topic thats not title what is this ??

form the purchase to being worked on

took the advice and got the motor and t/c mounted.
with the room to work i had placed an extra motor plate under the motor to have a little clearance for the pulley.
had to trim the bracket a little too. i will post more pics of it tomorrow.

should i do a new topic thats not title what is this ??

form the purchase to being worked on
Its your call. :thumbsup: