Why?

No, not yet. I need a list of the mods, so I know who to butt snorkel. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I know of only one mod, but whoever you (they) are, I am one of many who appreciate the work (and drama) you do to keep things civil.

You've bailed me out a few times, when I posted something stupid. Feel free to continue to delete my posts. :laugh:
I think TRK is a Mod. Or he has one working on the inside to keep him out of trouble.:anon.sml:

matt2

buckeye you are such a kiss ass :laugh:
.......I am glad this forum isn't like a lot of the others on the net and if that makes me a kiss arzzz then that's what I am...

Maybe you are a kiss ass I don't know because I don't know you.
I don't think buckeye [Tom] is a kiss ass either IT WAS A JOKE with a :laugh:. In buckeyes 20000 plus post he does it all the time. I consider buckeye a friend I would not ask buckeye for help in PMs if I did not think he was.
So buckeye this apology is not for you I am sure you knew it was a joke.

buckeye

Someone post something? I have matt2 on ignore.
He post something?:laugh:

All good man. I've been called worse by my wife, this morning.:laugh:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what/83208-junkyard-charger.html

Try This I think it's what TRK was looking for. But it's not in the junk yard thread. I'm not aware of it being deleted unless it's not what he's talking about.:shrug: The question is #6 and my reply is # 9
OK, that may be.. I JUST ASSUMED being that so much shit DOES DISAPPEAR they START THREADS about it... :shrug:

Before you quit (again), do you have a Lil Indian 2 speed frame?
YEAH!! actually as a matter of fact I do.. Mail me a plane ticket and I'll come TIE THEM AROUND YOUR FCKING THROAT!!!!

And not even an apology to the mods for his :censure: outburst for a deleted post that wasn't even deleted. :shrug:
BECAUSE I"m NOT WRONG.. and I'm not here to blow all the mods.. Out of closet

ok... but what about the deleted posts that werent deleted? just say sorry. you f'd up and we get it.
Hey.... asshole..... EXPLAIN THIS ONE!!! :angry:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/t...5-hp-pulsejet-vaccujet-governor-throttle.html

(edit) oops.. wrong thread.. Here's the version everybody can see..

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/b...-3-5-pulsejet-vaccujet-governor-throttle.html
LONG TIME AGO... Some guy writes up....

"Hey, ya know, from the factory, that springs attaches to the little circle on that rod..:shrug: "

YOU KNOW!!?? PERFECTLY PERTINENT CORRECT information.. :mellow: TRYING TO MAKE IT KNOWN!!!

"Hey, if ya buy a new correct gubner spring, AND YOU WANT A CORRECT Lil Indian restoration, the spring hooks to the circle.. :mellow:

IT USED TO Be there.. I KNOW FOR A FACT it was there... I even checked BOTH VERSIONS of the thread.. You know, the other SECRET ONE in the (Tech Section) that only applies to people who donate to OldMiniBikes
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!! Guy was rite.. Trying to HELP!!! So people like Bikerscum trying to make his Lil Indian close as possible to factory, CAN!!!! :angry:

where'd that post go??? :shrug:

EVIDENTLY the bandwidth couldn't AFFORD a space for that post.. EVEN THOUGH it's TOTALLY useful information... IN a thread STICKIED TO THE VERY TOP!!! in a thread about CORRECT USE OF YOUR GOVERNOR for Christ sakes... :facepalm:

Just totally sabotage your own damned site..... :shrug: STUPID shit......
What was that other (what is it ) thread like maybe a month ago.. went from like 15 replies down to maybe 9??? :shrug: I don't know... It's just one of many.. and I'm not here to try and make a extensive list of shit that HAS DISAPPEARED!!! :angry:

I .. MEEEeeeeeeeee was talking about SINGLE POSTS FROM threads.. You fcking bitch... GD you are the worst out of this entire site i SWEAR TO GOD you 2 faced bitch... :angry:

I don't know how you could look back after posting something like that and not be embarrassed.

Go back and read it a couple times.

BECAUSE I AM NOT YA BUTTFCKER!!! :angry: I JUST ASSUMED, ya know, being SHIT DISAPPEARS CONSTANTLY!!! :angry:

I have a good guess what happened to that post. There was a batch of spamming where the spammer was actually commenting on a thread but they also included a smiley emoticon kneeling and saying "Please???" That emoticon was actually a hyperlink to another site. I remember reporting a few of them myself. My guess is that post you are referring to was one of those. Why else would someone delete a post about an air skil saw????? :eek:ut:
BZZZZZRRRRRTTTT.. WRONG!!!!

LETS SAY that were the case.. You could just delete the posts BY THE SPAMMER... NOT half the GD thread... :glare:

SO!!!! Now that I've spoken, and got another one to explain your way out of...

Just go ahead and delete my post (as always) so you can make me look like the bad guy, and protect your one world rule over everbodys thoughts and words...

Youuuu know you want to......

Last edited: