wildmannracing minibike build off

this is my minibike i'm doing i've had the frame for a year i think it is a skat cat, the motor i found at a swap meet about two years ago it is nos west bend 580 five port (i got it from a guy that said it was one of his left over motors when he raced karts in the 60s and never used it) it took all this time to find the pipe, clutch (that was the hard find), gas tank, and the volisty stack (sp). it is now at the sand blaster and i'm picking it up today and i have a jack plate motor mount comming , i,m running a jack plate because the motor would be to far off center.

*update* i got my minibike back from the sand blaster yesterday and the wheather was warm today so i painted i'm going with a dark blue, my jackplate is on the way but i still need the shaft bearings and sprokets, then seat, tires, and handle bars

ok i'm back on i've been working on the race kart (and all of my money) trying to get it ready for the race season and working at the track, i'm going to try to get done with my minibike by the dead line

looks just like the Mickey Thompson that i just got.
If your's is an actual Mickey Bike it will have the footrest tube on the inside of the frame loops in about the same position instead of outside the tubes like on his.

Also, the rear axle tubes match the scrub brake tabs and are part of the engine plate section just like the scrub tabs. As opposed to the square tab style welded on with a slot in it just like this one.

....And the handlebars are ridiculously tall. They are hysterical looking in person.