Will my mini bike have good takeoff?

My mini bike has a Honda GX 160 with the govenor still installed. I am not removing it. I just ordered a 2 stage header, UNI air filter, a Honda GX 140 emulsion tube, and a #90 main jet for the carb. Please dont ask me to remove the govenor. My gearing is a 12 tooth clutch and a 60 tooth rear and my tire size is 4.10/350/5. I clocked it at 30 MPH on a GPS, but that was with the stock engine. Do you think i will get a noticable increase in low end power after i put all of these parts on? Let me know if you are running this setup and how you like it. Thanks

You might loose a little bottom end and no gain in topend. If I was you I would port and lap the 160head and add some 18lbsprings then buy a hf clone romove the govener add billet fw and rod. Put the 160 head and carb on the clone. Sorry about removing the gov but it is what it is.

You might loose a little bottom end and no gain in topend. If I was you I would port and lap the 160head and add some 18lbsprings then buy a hf clone romove the govener add billet fw and rod. Put the 160 head and carb on the clone. Sorry about removing the gov but it is what it is.

maddcarson

HEres a question for you Mr.Honda. What will you mostly be riding on. Flatland, dirt roads with some hills, Trails, or is it going to eventually be a drag bike?