???????will this work???????

125ccCrazy

it says it is to be used with stock crank and piston so I dont see why not..

Thats the cheapest I have seen the rods.. Most are $80+ with bearings

125ccCrazy

oh yeah, you would run into problems if you used a piston for a stroker rod where the wrist pin location is different... those rods are for the 160 and 200 so it will work with either piston..

I just read where it says it "uses" bearing inserts but it doesnt say that it comes with bearings, you may want to call or email them before ordering to see if you have to order bearings seperately..

Last edited:
basically, yes.

i might have to pick one of those up in case the price changes. i haven't seen the ones with bearings that cheap before.

edit: didn't like how i worded shit.

Last edited:
Should be fine, man did they just lower the price? I swear I just looked on their site a few days ago and it was like 80 bucks like you guys mentioned. Hmmm bout to order before they figure it out. LOL:thumbsup:

6266 is the part number for the rod without bearings, this looks like a damn good deal.

Should be fine, man did they just lower the price? I swear I just looked on their site a few days ago and it was like 80 bucks like you guys mentioned. Hmmm bout to order before they figure it out. LOL:thumbsup:
i remember checking their site awhile ago and they were more expensive too. i really don't have the money to buy one now, but i think i have to at that price. i'd be pissed if i wait a few months and then the price is back up to $80.

Man, I'm ticked, last time I saw them they were $80. So when I ordered one from Turk Bros. racing two days ago for $68 I thought I was getting a good deal. If only I had realized, oh well, not much I can do now.