Windber group picture

chatten63
do you know if jeff is doing the bike awards on saturday this year? if so maybe the bike can get raffle then.......:shrug:
Don't really know when he plans on announcing the awards, then or just be for the chicken wing/pizza dinner, be nice to get the members that helped together and get a picture taken with bike too. Or have it in the OldMiniBikes group photo.

To do it right it should be agreed that everyone will line up in front of the OldMiniBikes trailer immediately after the parade...that way they're still on their bikes .

It would make a better picture than just standing there with no mini bikes.

Jamie1972

To do it right it should be agreed that everyone will line up in front of the OldMiniBikes trailer immediately after the parade...that way they're still on their bikes .

That would make an EXCELLENT PICTURE!:clap:

Hent

This means the OldMiniBikes trailer is making the trek to Windber? :scared:

Great Idea Gerry :thumbsup: I guess that means Gumpit and I will be front and center on our trikes :laugh:

The head will be making the drive to Windber with me. :laugh: It will be turned over to the next member when I arrive:wink: Not going to say who it is:laugh::laugh:
the head should be treated like the stanley cup. who ever wins the
biggest ribbon gets to display it in his/her abode and enjoy all the
honors and accolades associated with its' possession. after a years'
term the holder must return it to winber.

I don't know about y'all..:shrug:..

but when I went to Windber, the one and only time in 2012 :thumbsup:...

that dang head was the only wierd thing I saw there....:hammer:

:laugh::shrug::laugh:

You have a good point here and a great idea too:thumbsup::scooter:

Oy! Now I have to bring my Sunday Go To Meetin' bike.

Doc