Windber mini bike reunion 2018

Booked a room for Wednesday. Quality Inn and Suites Johnstown Pa. 455 Theatre Dr. right by the Walmart we all meet up at and convoy into Windber from. In case anyone else is thinking of doing the same. Total was $112. There may be some more that are cheaper or more money but this is close to the event and you can all meet us at the Walmart before heading over in case you need to stock up.

What time are you all meeting at Walmart , we need to plan enough time ( 5hr drive) to meet you all there before we can head in to the event

Recently a wind storm dropped a large tree on my slide in camper and wiped it out big time. Looks like I'll have to build another one for Windber. The new one might just have a roll cage built around it.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I've never been to Windber. What's the closest campground to the Reunion I could haul my camper? Thx in advance for any info.
you can camp on site. there is shower rooms/bathrooms there. campers, tents, back or cars, what ever. just no power hook up. you can run a generator daytime. check out you tube videos for Windber minibike reunions. you will see lots of campers. it is a great time there.

I’m hoping to be able to make it this year. I’ve been wanting to go for 3 years, but my dad always seems to have “something that I’d rather do” so I haven’t been able to come. This year will be different though hopefully because my brother will be around, and even if my dad doesn’t want to go I may be able to do some work to convince my brother to take me. Now I also have a reason to get down to work on one of my many projects. Hope to see you all there!

sent in my money and request to reserve my favorite spot.

kinda wish wednesday was open as an early arrival. i'll probably stay at
the KOA in state college wednesday night and head in thursday AM.