Wiring a kill switch on an H30

I prefer the momentary on my kids bikes mounted next to the throttle. In a panic, it seems more convenient than trying to grab a toggle somewhere else. Keeps their hands on the grips!

trinik7597

I prefer the momentary on my kids bikes mounted next to the throttle. In a panic, it seems more convenient than trying to grab a toggle somewhere else. Keeps their hands on the grips!
not to mention you only have to run one wire because the the switch clamp is your ground :thumbsup:

And the ground can go anywhere on the engine?
Anywhere on the bike. The engine is electrically connected to everything else.

I agree with the button being better. Easier to push when your throttle is stuck full open and you're headed towards a plate glass window of the local savings and loan institution.

Anywhere on the bike. The engine is electrically connected to everything else.

I agree with the button being better. Easier to push when your throttle is stuck full open and you're headed towards a plate glass window of the local savings and loan institution.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Alright I am convinced. Button is a go.

buckeye

I'm a switch guy. Just flip it and it's off.
If you don't hold the button long enough, the engine may not be completely dead and a soon as you let go of the button, vrrrrrooooommmmm, powers on snd glass is everywhere.
And I mount them on the handle bars right next to the throttle.
Just flip it with my thumb.

I'm a switch guy. Just flip it and it's off.
If you don't hold the button long enough, the engine may not be completely dead and a soon as you let go of the button, vrrrrrooooommmmm, powers on snd glass is everywhere.
And I mount them on the handle bars right next to the throttle.
Just flip it with my thumb.
True enough. It's about personal preference. My thought is that if I am really needing to grab the "oh shit button," chances are I'm already hanging on for dear life. :laugh: