Wisconsin engine FREE to good home

somebody gave me this engine long time ago and I never did anything with it. Engine appears to be complete, spins and have a compression. From what I understand it was used on some kind of lawn tractor. So if you will help me pull it out of the basement it's yours for free :) My zip 10708

LI is not that far away, I'm aprox 20 min after Troggs Neck Bridge + I have really nice ARCO bike with 5hp BS for $199 only + Tote Gote we brought not so long ago from LA California

somebody gave me this engine long time ago and I never did anything with it. Engine appears to be complete, spins and have a compression. From what I understand it was used on some kind of lawn tractor. So if you will help me pull it out of the basement it's yours for free :) My zip 10708

I had one of those motors with a "mag" that ran and I couldnt give it away. The are truely like a boat anchor.....When it comes to weight..:laugh:

I could use the carb. I got one of these heavy sob's but got it with no carb. Heck I'd grab the coil ect. It would be lighter :laugh::laugh:.

Last edited: