Wish me luck

One day left.
I leave for Barry in the morning with the mini in the van and we race Saturday.

This years king of pain will be the same as previous years 4 stages for a grand total of about 2 or 3 hours racing depending on weather and conditions.
This year it looks dry and should be fast.

The Götterdämmerung as I call it ( Def "Complete destruction of an institution, regime, order" ) is as ready as it can ever be.
The carb is still not right, the clutch is not quite where I would like it to be.

But I am ready......

Borrowed a Helmit cam from a chum
Will post some video when I get home.

Fuel consumption is my biggest fear.
Sure am burning a lot of fuel.....
3 litres may not be enough so I will carry a reserve bottle to refuel and a spare belt for a break down.
Barring anything more significant and I am out.

Did some final tuning and adjustments.
Tried to get my Usual crash test dummy to drive it and let me listen and watch for ideas.
Again this year Conrad refuses to drive it.
He took a spill last spring and decided this was not fun anymore.
So I will ride it myself.
Neck feels good, hopefuly I stay limber and suple all day lol.

This is serious......

Last place must buy all the baccon and eggs for Sunday morning breakfast.
To the voctor go the spoils, he must cook said "Breakfast of Champions" for the guys.

I have some of nice smoked pork tenderloins for Sunday breakfast, my contribution for party before we head home we make a nice meal of it before we leave....

Tradition !!!!!!!!!

TomH

yes, rush on with your faithfull steed in the back of your carry all...tally ho good man, for queen and country, just don't bust your ass ok? you ain't no spring chicken.

Got home a few hours ago.

Weekend did not turn out as planned because of an accident.
Everyone is fine and everything is fine but I ended up spending 14 hours in the ER ( not the victim, but owner of the dog that caused a trip and fall down the stares ) .

From there things improved.
Vissited with some friends and stayed at my Wife's aunt's home.

A certain sibling of mine however is not too keen on my dog and I don;t think we will be back for a vissit anytime soon