Word association Game!!!!

Ok maybe I just don't get it or maybe I'm not posting my questions correctly. So I'm new to the site and I've asked for some insight on some simple questions regarding a Bonanza mini bike. So far after several several days I have not received any valuable info, however I see a stupid word association game post and there's like hundreds members participating. There's got to be some veteran members that can help or maybe on not on the right site. Thanks for hearing me out, mike

Hello Bucky. You asked a question about Bonanza tire sizes on a thread that was five and a half years old. Amazingly the OldMiniBikes member was still around to answer you. That usually doesn't happen, which makes your post somewhat ironic.

In this thread, you are asking about Bonanza designations, and already have two knowledgeable members trying to help you.

I agree with you on the "stupid" threads. I guess a lot of people are keen on playing rather dull word games as part of their social networking fix. Many topics discussed are now "Off Topic" and this is the general direction this forum has been headed for awhile now. It is indeed unfortunate.

Your best bet is to do a "Google" search, using site-specifics in your Boolean search, ie "old mini bikes" and add it to the rest of the search elements. There is a lot of information hidden within the walls. If nothing else, you can find archival information like that, and send PM's to inactive members who many decided to come out of the woodwork and help you.