WOW!! The black helicopters.....

Already is from the looks of it.

How long till we get involved?
You won't.
That is not the place or the fight for you fellows down there in the USA.
Good intentions understood, but that would be Vietnam and Iraq wrapped up in Stalingrad.

This is there north vs south kind of fight with no clear good guys or bad.

Last edited:
I think they will since it looks good politically to help the underdog. And since the people there seem to want a more "democratic" type of leadership, yet their president wants status quo... It may happen.

I think they will since it looks good politically to help the underdog. And since the people there seem to want a more "democratic" type of leadership, yet their president wants status quo... It may happen.
No its more complicated.

Literaly the country is split in two

From the center west it slowly becomes Poland.....
From the center east it slowly becomes Russia....

Example:

ciocia polsih for aunty ( sounds like Chio-chia )
Ukrainian dialect I am familiar with its sounds like Cha-cha
More correctly it is тітка Tyat-ka

The eastern more russian sounding dialect тітонька ( sounds like tit-on-ka )
Russian тетенька ( sounds like tyo-tin-ka )

This sounds very strange does it not
But the country is linguistically and cultural divided....
I have a nephew from the east and I thought he was messed up or russified when I heard him speak.
I am slowly starting to understand how different his dialect is from the one my ear is tuned too.

The black helicopters appear to be in retreat in Ukraine today.

This woman was the Pm until arrested and since the parliament is in chaos and the president has fled tryign to escape to Russia.

Yulia seems to have free run now, but she is not PM and not a recognized political figuere
( I suspect she will be president after the next election ).

Euromaidan self defense stop Yatsenuk and Tymoshenko at the airport Kyiv in Ukraine - YouTube

Slavo as she says is one of those words that means more of less the same thing or has a Homonym in the local dialect that coveys a simmilar idea.

In this case she is saying something kind of gather obviously stirs people.

Glory to Ukraine.
And that is enough for the civilian defence forces to let who by without much trouble.
Although I support the lady ( and I think she looks pretty hot for someone my age, good stout slavic lady ) the fact all you need to do to cross a check point is utter the words glory shows these guys are caught up in the emotion of the moment rather than cold rational planning for the future.

What picture.

Smokin hot Yulia, frumpy looking Angella and Berlusconi looking for all the world like the dirty old man and fascista that he is...

Thats another word I use a lot...
Fascista, it in every language it means the same things and even in English it conveys its meaning clearly.
Berlusconi is a fascist pig.
http://https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...AzlSEjGleeBDC0q9-Vqd8-uKRZnlu7XNAtVbkWix_fOzr

What was the fellow on the left named
Pissing me off....
He was poisoned by someone for not being in the Russian cap durrin some elections years back.
Thats why his face is all pock marked.
They tried to kill him before the election
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...ksOG9ql69eC8sst_cJYyuZmD2p9kppFcmwTpwRwx76av6

Last edited:
What's wrong with her ear?
You should not be looking at the ear....

She and many of her people were in lord of the rings if you really must know about ears.

Seriously I think it was just the angle.

Hair down and natural colour.

Truth is she made a calculated decision to dress plain and style her hair in that old school braid.
Now when I see her I think of traditional values, and I forget she is absolutely loaded .01% of the population

Last edited:
Did they kill the klitchko brothers yet.this is bad news. Who gets custody of chernobyl:thumbsup:
Ever since I was small boy I wanted two things.
To be military strong man in sharp uniform.
To have nuclear power station to add to my international prestige and inspire fear in my enemies.

But.
Then we grow up and get factory job.....

Hey Kid... Do you know your enemy...

In case your still wondering about those black helicopters flying around - The answer to your question must lie in this video - it just about explains it all when you look at the surroundings around this band and the black helicopters above shining spotligths down looking around for something - seems they pretty well spell this all out in their song. :thumbsup:

"Silence is the enemy - so give give me Re-vo-lution" as Green Day mentions - Being told to remain silent is a "Immediate" supression of your well being...

Do you know your enemy ??? look again - This is "Really Sinister"... You know like "Bring it"
Civil War huh - I'm not skerred are you ???

Green Day: "Know Your Enemy" - [Official Video] - YouTube

Last edited:
Somehow I think you'll need more than a throwing hatchet to getther done...

LOL ... If you and Cheezy are going to do a pre-emptive strike. You'll going to need one of these pee shooters for backup... I'm with you - I'm your Huckle Berry.

Like Doc Holiday told Johnny Ringo "Say When"...