WTB Animal parts

NEWB to the sport and looking for some lightly used or new stock Animal parts that might be lieing around.

Stock Animal carb and manifold
Stock Animal crank and connecting rod
Stock Animal Cam
Stock Animal flywheel
Clutch
Fuel pump

Thanks in advance!

NEWB to the sport and looking for some lightly used or new stock Animal parts that might be lieing around.

Stock Animal carb and manifold
Stock Animal crank and connecting rod
Stock Animal Cam
Stock Animal flywheel
Clutch
Fuel pump

Thanks in advance!
all this stuff is usually all over ebay, have you checked therer?

I have checked eBay and will probably purchase many things from there. I have had much luck with other forums in the past (buying, selling and trading) so I figured I would give this a shot first.

For a bike (actually a custom trike.) And it's actually for an Intek 190 (freebie) but after further researching I found that my crankshaft might only have 1 main bearing as where the Animal and WF crankshaft have 2. I am going to disassemble my engine tomorrow to find out for sure. If mine only has one is it still interchangeable? Sorry for the NEWB questions. Having trouble finding these answers online and not many shops had answers for me today. Can anyone help out here?

If it's not interchangeable I will still want to do , head pipe, carb, intake manifold, and prob just get aftermarket billet shaft for the 190.

125ccCrazy

more than likely it's a single bearing unless it's an I/C engine ...

I have a fresh animal head thats milled .030, new valve guides, new WF valves, springs and locks...it's nicely ported.... ready to go...