WTB any mini bike frame

What have you got, and where is it?
picked up a taco22, Azusa, cat250x and little butch this past weekend. besides that, already had another Azusa, back alley minibike, Coleman b100 and Coleman cc100x. have a couple various parts for sale as well: 3 Briggs 3hp motors (74,75 and 88) and then some other little miscellaneous minibike based parts mostly for the chinesium based bikes. also have headers with mufflers i make and then also in the process of having my own custom style chain tensioners being made close to the same style as the rcf style.

located in the treasure valley (Nampa, ID)

Have you posted them in Classified? Got any pics?
I just posted the 3 motors last night up on Facebook marketplace and then all the various stuff I have has also been posted up on there as well. as far as the bikes go, I'm not sure which ones I'll end up listing for sale. I'm going to want to at least get the recent ones complete and also most likely wait the season out for winter to pass before I were to try and sell any of the bikes.

Thanks. I don't do Faceplant.
You answered a 9 year old ad looking for a frame, and you're not even sure you have one for sale.
considering you're from North Carolina, I have my doubts that you would be travelling across the states to buy a bike, frame or even just parts for that matter. I also wouldn't be shipping a full bike anyways let alone a frame. If you expand your searches to various sources of online selling, you'll tend to have more possibility of finding deals, barn finds, etc. Can stick do disliking Facebook all you want, pretty used to it being a common trend among boomers and those of anti social media as a whole. I suppose when and if I do end up selling whatever I have as far as bikes go, I'll just do the standard asking an arm and a leg procedure that's common amongst all re sales of used obsolete objects like cars, bikes, guns, antiques, etc. common get rich scheme amongst today's society. Of course it's evident that I got a fairly late start to this site in general, so I suppose even if I see an ad on here that was from even 20 years ago, I'll still reply to it just because.

considering you're from North Carolina, I have my doubts that you would be travelling across the states to buy a bike, frame or even just parts for that matter. I also wouldn't be shipping a full bike anyways let alone a frame. If you expand your searches to various sources of online selling, you'll tend to have more possibility of finding deals, barn finds, etc. Can stick do disliking Facebook all you want, pretty used to it being a common trend among boomers and those of anti social media as a whole. I suppose when and if I do end up selling whatever I have as far as bikes go, I'll just do the standard asking an arm and a leg procedure that's common amongst all re sales of used obsolete objects like cars, bikes, guns, antiques, etc. common get rich scheme amongst today's society. Of course it's evident that I got a fairly late start to this site in general, so I suppose even if I see an ad on here that was from even 20 years ago, I'll still reply to it just because.
Gee dude...why so harsh?

Members here ship stuff, parts, frames, whole bikes all over the country.

But they won't get far acting like that.

Gee dude...why so harsh?

Members here ship stuff, parts, frames, whole bikes all over the country.

But they won't get far acting like that.

I'm actually not against shipping as a whole, i've been shipping A LOT of parts lately because what the facebook haters appear to overlook is that shipping is an option on marketplace which i take adantage of to reach customers across the country. Makes it nice and convenient as well on auto generating the label for me as well (yes, just like ebay and other various sources). Frames and complete bikes are a different story,i let the locals gets those or let people travel just like i've had to numerous times.