wtb: motovov 2.5hp and doodlebug 2.8hp engines

I know some of you all have these laying around with no intent to use it again. I'm having parts made and need some test engines please. Really don't want to pay a lot for them of I don't have to. And if ya have a harbor freight 3hp preditor laying around I'll take that too.

No one has any motovox engines? The ones that came on the Kmart mini bike? I really hate to buy a mini bike just for the engine.

Last edited:

dakota

I just sold 3 for $75.00 each(motovox 79cc) , Harbor freight has the 3hp predator for $99. I may get 2 more (doodlebug 97cc)soon with a bike purchase.

Last edited:
I just sold 3 for $75.00 each(motovox 79cc) , Harbor freight has the 3hp predator for $99. I may get 2 more (doodlebug 97cc)soon with a bike purchase.
Should have a 97cc on the way. Still need a motovox 79cc or two. And will most likely end up at harbor freight for the predator.

Last edited:
I've got a Motovox with the little engine on it...If you need another one, I've already bought a 212 Predator for the bike.

I have new one. Never been fired up. It came from a doddlebug I bought At Northern tool. I will be at the Eden NC swap meet on march 21st if intrested. 40 bucks...