WTB : Powerdyne rail chopper

I have this apart and stripped. Ive painted the forks n bars a candy apple red. Ive cleaned the wheels up to nice shine and replaced bearings. I'd sell it if someone is interested. Or i continue to bring it back to life. Its coming out good. But let me know.

markus

Never seen any rails here in FL but there is a later model Penneys duster chopper thats been on Ocala/summerfield craigslist if your looking for a builder. I haven't been up to our place near there recently or I would have tried to contact to pick it up for parts.

https://ocala.craigslist.org/mcy/5166436225.html Not much left of it but its worth purchase price in parts, and may make for a good builder if you are not stuck on going 100% original

trinik7597

I have this apart and stripped. Ive painted the forks n bars a candy apple red. Ive cleaned the wheels up to nice shine and replaced bearings. I'd sell it if someone is interested. Or i continue to bring it back to life. Its coming out good. But let me know.
not like i need another bike !! but what are you looking for on that stellardyne ??

not like i need another bike !! but what are you looking for on that stellardyne ??
Well that is a good name for it, isnt it. Those wheels are worth a pretty penny considering i have the drum brake assembly for the rear wheel to boot. I dont know...I guess i would do $250. I am liking how its coming. But someone could rip it from my hands at $250 i guess.