Wtb super bronc frame

i don't have what you need but i do have some awesome for you.

i'd have twice the awesome if you made a "hey i'm new here" post instead of just asking for shit.

james c

ive got what you want, 600 bones with all options, (speedo, frt brk, lights, tow hitch, horn, battery and box, proper wiring and complete original assembley manual with all original tags to the bike. only missing the driver and driven unit as i gave it away to a needing member here

DZLBIKE

i was thinkin somewhere in the 300 range.. is that unheard of?
They can be found in that range at times, but these things are huge and transportation or shipping costs will quickly eat you up. If you are patient and diligent in your search, you may find one local. Good luck in your search and welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

Big Jim

Got this pile for $175 and a sweet little CAT 300 frame as a parting gift, for my boy.

This is what I'm gonna do to it....

Good luck to you, They are out there just, few and far between on complete bikes. May take some time to find all the parts if you buy a basket case.

nice pile

that's what i'm talking about.. i need something like that so i can restore it. i have a brand new tecumseh 10hp engine i want to put in it. does anyone know if it will work on the old super bronc's without modifying it? i want to keep everything as original as possible minus the motor.

that's what i'm talking about.. i need something like that so i can restore it. i have a brand new tecumseh 10hp engine i want to put in it. does anyone know if it will work on the old super bronc's without modifying it? i want to keep everything as original as possible minus the motor.
not possible for 300 hell its hard to do for 600

You need to find a complete roller if you are looking for a Super Bronc. You will spend a fortune finding all the parts to resurect that project. Find the bike first then worry about the motor :doah:, I spent 1000's on my Broncs.