YES! It's Dec. 21st.

That day when the northern hemisphere will start tipping back toward the sun. The days will slowly get longer, the average daily temp will start to increase, and before long, we'll see the first Robins of spring, and the new growing season will be upon us.
The days of me feeling cold all the time will be gone, and I'll no longer have to fight the prehistoric, caveman-like urge to crawl into a hole and hibernate until spring arrives.

Roger

That day when the northern hemisphere will start tipping back toward the sun. The days will slowly get longer, the average daily temp will start to increase, and before long, we'll see the first Robins of spring, and the new growing season will be upon us.
The days of me feeling cold all the time will be gone, and I'll no longer have to fight the prehistoric, caveman-like urge to crawl into a hole and hibernate until spring arrives.

Roger
I love your optimism! I try to think that way also.... I hate the cold.

look at the bright side. there are no bugs and you dont get sunburn or sweaty. Plus you get to catch up on the indoor chores. lol Iv just been exploring french polynesia on google earth that helps too

WLB

We celebrate the Winter Solstice with a fire in the back yard. That's supposed to bring back longer days. So far it has always worked:laugh::laugh::laugh: