Yet another ghost machine.

Correct. I got it back from the powder coat less the forks and handlebar. They coated them on the frame, and did so upside down so the grease from the forks ran down into the axel holes. They are redoing them. Once complete I'll post updated images.

Not excited about it, but I'm going to sell my Trail Goat. If you're interested let me know and I'll send images. It was blasted by Wasatch Blasting, and powder coated by Powder Keg. It is complete with frame, forks, both wheels, brake, chains, Jack shaft and more. If you have an engine, the bulk of what makes a bike look good and last a long time is done. It is coated Cherry Red/Fire Orange. The wheels are also blasted and coated the same color.

I would keep it, but I am picking up my Pak Jak on the 15th.

My new and next project.

NO, of course I've not finished the other three projects, what are ya' CrAzEEEE? I bought this six weeks ago, and drove up to Butte MT from SLC this weekend 9/14-15 to pick it up. The previous owner drove in from Livingston MT for the Gold Prospectors Show. I almost bought his other one, but with three now I'm at my limit. Next steps will be to strip it down, get it sandblasted, and powder coated. I'm trying to find a new 6.70x15 rear tire to start fresh, but they don't seem to be a current standard size.

NO, of course I've not finished the other three projects, what are ya' CrAzEEEE? I bought this six weeks ago, and drove up to Butte MT from SLC this weekend 9/14-15 to pick it up. The previous owner drove in from Livingston MT for the Gold Prospectors Show. I almost bought his other one, but with three now I'm at my limit. Next steps will be to strip it down, get it sandblasted, and powder coated. I'm trying to find a new 6.70x15 rear tire to start fresh, but they don't seem to be a current standard size.
damn thats an awesome bike!