Yooo, From SOUTHERN CALI

Wats up fellow mini bikers???:hammer:

Noob checking in with my freshly bought DOODLE BUG, a week ago today :thumbsup: Ive always wanted a MINI but my parents wouldn't get me one. Now I'm older and can pay for my own HOBBIES,hahaha

When i picked her up she had the NO POWER:censure: 2.8HP motor..

Now (in a week lol) Ive added: Fresh motor(clutch/chain), Straight Pipe, NGK plug, K&N filter(waiting on delivery), and after break-in ill be upgrading to SYNTHETIC OIL...

Happy biking:devil2:

Hope your new found independence came with a two car garage cause your gonna need it!!:laugh: Welcome to your new addiction!!:thumbsup:

Looks like ya did your homework! IE....inboard clutch placement, looks like ya drilled new engine mounts without an adapter!:thumbsup: Just remember to leave 3/4" of play up and down on your chain and get that kill switch hooked up to the doodles original to kill switch and your golden!!

Hope your new found independence came with a two car garage cause your gonna need it!!:laugh: Welcome to your new addiction!!: :
LMAO... i hear u. I do but i have to share with roomates.I already need more room
Looks like ya did your homework! IE....inboard clutch placement, looks like ya drilled new engine mounts without an adapter!:thumbsup: Just remember to leave 3/4" of play up and down on your chain and get that kill switch hooked up to the doodles original to kill switch and your golden!!
Yea i do homework before play....no motor adapter plate & I have all the chain adjustment i need, and i jus finished hooking up the KILL SWITCH...ALL GOOD NOW:thumbsup: