Your Username???

I started the name "Cheezy Racing Inc" back in my youth with RC's and slotcars. Then when I was older I started a side company for building street racing car motors and stuff. But it all originally stems from my nickname growing up because of my last name. :001_huh:

Just the first thing that popped into my head. Texas chainsaw massacre is trademarked so I couldn't use that. My work looks like it was done with a chainsaw. Has to be one of those 3 choices.

My nickname was Tilt due to playing way to much pinball back in the day. I had the uncanny knack to move the machine around and not get tilt.

Well when I started out here being the first forum I ever signed up to, my name was "SnowcoFarmScat" My first trike was a snowco farm scat and as time went by, the addiction for buying trikes and not selling any has got worse. So I pleaded to have my name changed with a mod I got in contact with. My name then changed to what it is now. After 5yrs or so, I have accumulated about 22 or so trikes.... so if your a "newbie" reading this, be carefull or you will be in my shoes before long. Its to the point that the trikes come find me and I dont really even look for more anymore...

Hiya! Mine is pretty straight forward, I love motorcycles and old motors of any type pretty much and have had pet rabbits for years. Bunnies are my thang. . .I luvs them, they are all housebroken and kept indoors and everything. :biggrin:

If you google me, there are a few "imposters" using my name on the 'net, but they are all annoying Barbie wanna bes-I'm the only one that actually wrenches (and has rabbits....lol...as far as I know). I've used the same name on other gear-head forums as well as my instagram. :thumbsup:

I had a indoor bunny for 9 years. Just recently had him put to sleep.

The first "Minibike" project frame I bought was a home built chopper frame off of cl that was made out of 1" square tubing. Then I went online and started pricing mini chopper parts... The frame is still just sitting in my garage.

started my email back in high school I love jeeps and the year was 2003 so my freind said go with it. I still use that email to this day and the name for forums even though i only like Jeeps older than 1971 . the other name i use alot is porsche930dude i started that one on a forum when i first got into porsches and even though i ended up with a 911sc I still use the 930 name. 930 is the model code for the turbo 911s

banjo

It,s Been my nickname for years . It started a long time ago when a group of us were playing bluegrass weekly at a nearby pub and 4 of us were Dave's........O yeah I play the Banjo.

Mac

I guess I'm a little Scotch-Welsh, and my last name is McGill.
My Dad had "Mac" on his work shirts at McDonnell Douglas Aircraft.
Mac is a tribute to my Dad.
My ebay name "mac-netic" was due to people boosting my bids, like I was magnetic.

Mac(Minibikes-And-Crap)

WrenchDad

About two years ago I bought a Bird Thunderbird at an auction for my 9 yr old son. It needed a little bit of work to get it ride ready but I knew nothing about mini's at the time but have worked on Briggs and Tec's before. So we were sitting in the drive way working on it and I asked him to get me a 1/2" wrench from the shed. As he walked away I suggested that we get on OldMiniBikes and ask for help but I would need to join and come up with a screen name. I got occupied with the motor bolts and as he stood behind me, I looked up and said "what was I looking for"? and he stuck his hand out with the 1/2 " and said...... WRENCH DAD It sounded just as good as anything else so that's what we picked.

When I was a single man with no kids i hung out at a lot of bars with dart boards. I played so much I ended up with this tag. New people would ask who dat on the board all night can't get him off? A dart player

used to drive and wrench on turbo Buicks back in high school... someone called me a "turbojerk" after seeing me do a long smokey burnout. the name kinda stuck...