What is everyone working on?

Biffmini

Winter projects

I have two Trail Horse minis to work on this winter One is suspended other not, I wont be doing the build off this year.
Cancer in the family is definitely going to hinder time & $ for my new found hobby!
I'll start build thread when time allows...
Cancer Sucks!!!:sad:

buckeye

Honey dosssssss...

We are having our annual Thanksgiving feast at our house.
30 or so with 10 staying with us Tuesday thru next Sunday.
Woot, woot,..

I'm working on...getting healthy. I had shoulder surgery on a torn labrum on Friday. It's been bothering me for over a year, so I'm happy to be on the recovery part. Back to mini bikes soon!

i have been working on trying to take it easy, hurt my back last Monday at work, its already messed up enough, but this pain has been a bear. then i have had issues with my tail light and dash lights blowing the fuse on my truck.been a rough week.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Fixed and replaced the 3hp Briggs engine on a mini tiller. COST Me 10.00 :laugh:

Picked up a Rider Mower for 60.00, pulled the engine. Then transplanted a pressure washer Honda engine into it.
Pull start only but, it runs and works GREAT ! One of the most quite mowers I have ever been on !

Then I dug into tearing apart a John Deere Sno-Blower, tore it down and killed it. ! Why !
to get the gear box gear, which will be used in our John Deere walk behind Garden tiller.
We Blew the gear box, tilling the garden this fall. replacement part is 240.00 ! Got the blower for half that.
An it came with a 6.5 Champion engine that's not that old and runs great.

Also been working on the Go-Joe in the last three days. More to do but, just about done !

Last edited:
I'm working on...getting healthy. I had shoulder surgery on a torn labrum on Friday. It's been bothering me for over a year, so I'm happy to be on the recovery part. Back to mini bikes soon!

I had shoulder surgery a few years ago. Worked out great. Never new I had it done now. take it slow and dont push it.:thumbsup:

I have two Trail Horse minis to work on this winter One is suspended other not, I wont be doing the build off this year.
Cancer in the family is definitely going to hinder time & $ for my new found hobby!
I'll start build thread when time allows...
Cancer Sucks!!!:sad:
Cancer does suck!I have been fighting Non Hoskins Type Lymphoma for 3 years to finally get it in remission.Will have to undergo chemo about every 4 years.They found mine after a blood clot went thru my heart.Stay strong,and good luck.

So I have my two sons original Murray Trac II minibikes in my garage forever. They are now 25 and 23 y.o. I decided to get their minibikes up and running so we have another form of transportation at our farm to hurt ourselves on. Here is were I am in the process. I especially liked the roached air filter...how the heck did that thing still start?
IMG_0492.JPG IMG_0493.JPG IMG_0494.JPG IMG_0495.JPG Tecumseh 3.5 hp engine.JPG

Last edited:

Biffmini

Cancer does suck!I have been fighting Non Hoskins Type Lymphoma for 3 years to finally get it in remission.Will have to undergo chemo about every 4 years.They found mine after a blood clot went thru my heart.Stay strong,and good luck.
Thanks, for your thoughts good luck to you as well.

Last edited:
I am working on a 1975 Sears bike. Came with original 5HP briggs Flathead, but now has a 212 non hemi predator. It has been stretched 8 inches. Added a hydraulic disc brake.
Mini.jpg Mini Motor.jpg Mini Motor.jpg

My son Jeff is finishing up a full restoration of a 1979 Yamaha YZ80. He did a full rebuild on the engine, and got all of the mechanicals in good working order. That bike is amazingly fast for only 80 cc even with an adult-sized rider! He has had the bike all apart for awhile and is close to finishing up the painting.

The Bonanza 1500SH. I got it running and took it up the block. Has some tranny/clutch issues. Time to take the motor out an have it gone thru. The motor starts first kick and sounds healthy!