mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

Your going to want a seat back........

I'll have my ramps... And if my buddy comes I will have both trikes in the back of the truck... Tail gate down!! Its a truck and you can drive with it down and a lot of weight on it... Must be because its a Toyota...lol.... Ramps just laying in the back making noise.... But hell, I'm not getting there that early. Unless there is a good breakfast place nearby...

Your going to want a seat back........

I'll have my ramps... And if my buddy comes I will have both trikes in the back of the truck... Tail gate down!! Its a truck and you can drive with it down and a lot of weight on it... Must be because its a Toyota...lol.... Ramps just laying in the back making noise.... But hell, I'm not getting there that early. Unless there is a good breakfast place nearby...
Just down the road on Route 7 (301 Duanesburg rd) Schenectady is Tops Diner that's been there forever. It's called tops grill & bakery after they rebuilt it but its a fixture around this area. Let me know if someone needs ramps and ill stuff them in whatever I drive too. Man I miss my van...I'll be there pretty early.

just got home i want to thank all you guys for showing up today we had a full field and that made for some awesome racing and fun i love that TT course not so sure Harleys papa thinks the same lol :doah: gonna have to do some :hammer::grind: great to meet minione. Tim im sure you will get that figured out and same with gumpit. hope everyone had a great time gumpit tim ray harleys papa dale minione yaaaa you toooooo mike !!!!! tell your wife great chilly and brownies !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again guys
Bubbies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaa thx alot :thumbsup: one more thing where can you go race against someone and need a part and get it form the guys you race with.................awesome

Last edited: